The Reception personnel shall act as the supervisor, advisor and informant
of our guests. For all questions or concerns please contact the reception personnel.
We are available 24 hours a day.
- Prior to checking in the hotel Guests are obliged to present a document with a photography confirming identity of the Guest to the employee of the Reception. In case of refusal to present any such document, a Receptionist will be obliged to refuse an issuance of a card / key.
- The hotel room is rented for the day. The hotel day lasts from 3.00 p.m. to 11.00 p.m. the following day. Request of extension of the hotel day must be submitted on or before 09.00 a.m. Hotel will endeavour to meet the request in accordance with its capacity.
- Staying in the room or leaving personal items after 11.00 p.m. is considered as the extension of the stay.
If the guest leaves the room after 11.00 p.m., he or she will be charged the fee according to the valid price list.
- People visiting hotel Guests may stay in the hotel rooms from 7.00 a.m. until 10.00 p.m. After 10.00 p.m. the Guest must fulfil the obligation to check in. The presence of unregistered people in the Guest’s room after 10.00 p.m. is tantamount to accepting by the Guest the payable registration of such visitors in their room. Accommodating each such person will be according to the price of an extra bed, in line with the current price list.
- It is forbidden to accommodate persons who are unregistered in the hotel by its Guests. The room is rented only to and by persons, who have completed the obligatory check- in.
- The Hotel Guest bears full liability for any damages to the belongings, equipment and technical devices which result from the fault of their own or the fault of their visitors. If during the Guest’s stay or after their departure, the Hotel staff find any damage, the Hotel shall issue a debit note based on the debit price list, having prepared a protocol of damages with photo material beforehand. The debit note shall be issued for the data disclosed by the Guest so that they can pay for the damage caused.
- The hotel`s responsibility for the loss or damage of valuables, money, securities, objects having scientific or artistic value is limited if these items are not deposited in the safe at the reception.
- In order to ensure a safe stay for all Guests, the hotel obliges itself to respect night hours from 10.00 p.m. to 6.00 a.m.
- Upon leaving the hotel room the Guest must ensure each time that the door is closed.
- Before leaving the hotel the Guest is requested to lock the door and leave the keys/card at the reception desk. Losing or damaging the key/card costs PLN 50.
- The hotel provides services according to its category and standard. In case of objections concerning the quality of services, the Guest is asked to report immediately in the Reception to allow the hotel`s reaction.
- Breakfast is served in the hotel restaurant from 7.00 a.m. to 10.00 a.m.
- The Hotel is not liable for the equipment and personal belongings left in the cars parked in the guarded car park. If the Guests notice any damage to these belongings, they should notify the reception about this fact without delay in order to react as quickly as possible and clarify the situation.
- Parking space in the underground, guarded parking lot costs 60PLN/day/car. A parking card is issued for a whole stay. Losing or damaging a parking card is extra charged 300PLN.
- Hotel Guests are obligated to comply with the fire protection regulations included in the hotel guide.
- Due to the fire safety provisions, it is forbidden to smoke tobacco on the whole premises of the Hotel.
If this ban is violated, the Hotel charges the Guest with PLN 500 additional fee for the room dearomatisation and blocking it for the next hotel day.
- The Guests are responsible for using and safety of the equipment provided by the hotel, such as kettle and iron.
- The hotel may refuse to accept a Guest who during a previous stay grossly violated the hotel statues.
- Services additionally payable which are available in the hotel: parking, telephone, laundry, mini-bar.
- If the Guest violates these provisions or disturbs peace and safety of other Guests, the Hotel may refuse further service provision and immediately terminate the contract with the person violating the Hotel regulations. Such a person is then obliged to observe the regulations, pay for the damage made and leave the Hotel premises.